Heineken Experience is a place like heaven for “BEER LOVERS”. People often come here to enjoy the mesmerizing, guided tour of behind the scenes of the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam. Apart from this, people get the “golden opportunity” to visit an exclusive bar where they can sample top class beers.
Know the “Past.”
“Gerard Adriaan Heineken” took over the Haystack brewery in 1864 from where the journey of unlimited success, hard work started. Heineken Experience is now known as a huge and world class multinational company among one of the Premium brands of beer producers; it currently stands at the third position across the globe. Heineken imported its first beer to Africa in 1900 and then never looked back.
Throughout its history, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken remained its biggest stockholder and her husband, Michel on the company’s board. Apart from Heineken’s magical and popular history has been beautifully presented in their former brewery in Amsterdam, which was converted to an HEINEKEN Museum and renamed as Amsterdam Heineken Experience in 1991.
“The Amazing Tour”
You can experience the most amazing time by going on a self-guided and immersive tour through the world of Heineken. You can explore the successful history of the company here.
You will know about the 4 essential and natural ingredients of our beer, the procedure of brewing, a tasting room, the brand and its partnerships and a lot more about the company. Additionally, you will get a chance to end the tour by enjoying 2 Heinekens.
Under Age People – Wait till you turn 18
Visitors, who are “under age” (i.e. less than 18) must be accompanied by an adult. Also, they won’t be able to get any of the alcoholic beverages that are served to adult visitors. Check your eligibility here.
Excited and want to go? Check out the below Information
- The experience in Amsterdam is open 365 days a year for visitors
- The opening hours from Monday to Thursday are between 10:30 hours and 17:30 hours (Please note that ticket sales and last entry end at 17:30 hours)
- The opening hours from Friday to Sunday are between 10:30 hours and 21:00 hours (Please note that the last entry & ticket is sold at 19:00 hours)
- In the month of July and August, every year, the opening hours vary. They are scheduled from Monday to Sunday between 10:30 hours and 21:00 hours daily
- Adults tickets are priced at €18
- Minors tickets are priced at €12.50
- For children less than the age of 12, the Amsterdam Holland Pass is free of cost
- Online tickets are available for approximately €16
- Group tickets (for more 20 people) are also available upon request
- You can also get free wheelchairs at the reception by booking 48 hours earlier
Now, hurry up and choose a serviced apartment for your next stay in Amsterdam. Have an adventurous journey!